Friday, August 29, 2008

Cherry Vanilla Pluss

In Norway I was always obsessed with trying new flavors on known brands. Like Vanilla Coke. It was great! But no one else seemed to like it. Only mister V and me would go through fire to keep that one on the market.

The States is heaven when it comes to strange flavored sodas. Some days ago, I had Coca Cola Pluss. It tastes pretty much like a diet coke, but it contains vitamins an minerals! I hope that people are smart enough to understand that this won't cover their daily needs. I also had a Dr. Pepper with vanilla and Cherry. When it was really cold it tasted just like marzipan. As it got warmer, the artificial cherry taste became more and more distinct. I'm really open and resistant to the strangeness, but yesterday I had capitulate. I tasted a root beer. Thats the most awful, disgusting soda I've ever tasted in my life!

Today I think I'll go for a Cream soda of some kind today.
I'm gonna be filled to the brim of carcinogenic substances when I come home.

No comments: