Monday, August 18, 2008

The first entry

I'm on my way to New York. Five months in the city. Why NYC? What can I say, I've always wanted to go there. And it's one of the most important, if not the most important art scene in the world (being an art student makes that a valuable argument). So when I got the opportunity to go, how could I say no? This will be my first time in New York, in fact my first time in the US.

I don't know what I'll write about in this blog. I guess every (this is clearly an overstatement) aspect of my everyday, things I find more or less interesting. I'm not considered emotionally slutty, I tend to keep feelings and things I find private away from the public sphere. So it might happen that it'll be overweight of less interesting things (at least for you).

Time will show.

No comments: