Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Money to burn



















I've gotten my money from the Norwegian Student Loan Funding, I'm really aching to spend them. I tried to be rational, and decided to go for some vintage shopping. I walked in 7th to 12th street between 1st and 3rd ave. It is suppose to be a lot of secondhand shops there. And it was, but none of them had any good selection for men. I walked down to Alice Underground on Broadway between Broome st and Prince st, But it wasn't there anymore . Really annoying! Alice underground was a really huge (I have read this) vintage shop with a good assortment of clothes. The designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana of D&G has been spotted there, looking for clothes to inspire their new collections.

Since I came here I've bought three pairs of purple socks. If you asked me why, I couldn't come up with a good answer. The problem is that I can't wear them with any of the pants I posses. I have to get some new ones. That was the actual goal for my search. But I had no luck.

I didn't acquire any vintage clothes today. But I did get a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans at Bloomingdale´s.

No comments: