Saturday, August 30, 2008

Party in Alphabet city



















Last night I went to a party in Alphabet city. It is an area in East village from ave A through ave D. The party was hosted by J who is M's roomie, I think it was some kind of farewell party for a Spanish girl who lived there. J was a nice guy. I came quite late, people were already puking and passing out, and I was completely sober. But J took care of that he saw it that I had some thing to drink all the time. There were high hip hop and blunt factor at the party. The crowed was mainly put together of trendy Japanese people from Tokyo and some Spanish folks. As it got late and half the people there had capitulated, we went to a club at ave B. J was still concerned with me getting to their level of tipsiness and kept buying me Apple Jacks. It was a cool little club. Kind of dark, kind of trendy minimalistic, but worn out.

When I decided to go home, the sky opened up and the rain was pouring down tropical style. But I was in a good mood and danced my way home listening to MGMT.

No comments: