Monday, September 15, 2008

Manhattan Plaza Health Club

What's the point of living on Manhattan if you're not a member of a health club with roof top sundecks, tennis courts and swimming pool with retractable glass roof? Today I joined the MPHC which is a really nice club. I must admit that it was the climbing walls and not the sundeck that made me choose this place.

The bad thing about it is the location, by all means it's very central, but I have to go of at 42nd on the N train. This means that I have to bully my way over Times Square and squeeze my way along the busy 42nd to get to 43rd and 10th ave. It is so annoying, it is fucking packed 24/7.

To quote Mundo: "People can be good at East village, people can be good at Chelsea, but no people are good at Times Square. It is just not made for humans!"

No comments: