Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yet another Brooklyn party

















Friday night I was at another party in Brooklyn, it was a nice one. Much more mellow than the others I've been to, and it wasn't as sweaty and crowded. Except for the band who was playing live, the music was cool but it was so loud that after the concert it felt like someone had raped my ears. Saturday evening me and some friends went to Park avenue armory. It's no longer a armory but a viewing space for art. There were a lecture by The Yes Men. It was a quite entertaining and nice event. It was not as crazy as known from their films though. He basically had a reading from a fake news paper containing good "news", the way the world should have been.

Sunday wasn't very eventful. I tried to catch up on my reading (it has become some kind of Sunday ritual) and I had a good turn in the climbing wall.

No comments: