Monday, November 10, 2008

Too much blood

I'm hooked on "True Blood", the entertaining vampire series on HBO. At times it's a bit silly and there are some unnecessary surprising turns to maintain the thrill of the show, but in the end, I like it. I find the phenomena of vampires a bit sexy, and by that I don't mean that I'm in to fake fangs and latex corsets. Any way, after six hours straight in the wood-shop, working on my sculpture, I went home to eat, rest and watch an episode of "True Blood" while waiting for the glue to dry. I went back to school to work more but an incident in the wood-shop made me loose my focus for a while. A second year kid cut of his finger on the band-saw! There were so much blood. I already kind of had enough blood from watching my series. That's a horrible way to start the week (not for me but the fingerless kid).

I kept my fingers extra far from the blade when cutting my last pieces.

1 comment:

Doillon Kharms said...

ouh!!!! You have to be really careful. Don't stand there thinking of something else.